Sunday, July 18, 2010

One week from today...

It's hard to believe that this time in exactly one week from now, we will be sitting in the hospital...trying to sleep...waiting for 4 a.m. to come along when they give me Potosin and I start the process of having our baby!!! Everything is ready to go... my parents come in town on Saturday, Lauren comes in on Monday, and hopefully we are all passing around Sawyer by Monday night!
I keep saying to Jack "this is our last weekend as just "us". He doesn't understand why I think about that. It's just been "us" for soooo long (7 1/2 years actually) and now we are going to be a family of 3. So crazy to imagine.
I feel like I have been pregnant for EVER (since Thanksgiving when we found out) but yet, I feel like she's going to be here so soon. Are we really ready and prepared for this? Of course NOT... but we are so excited for this new journey and love in our life. The thought that we are going to have a piece of both of us combined in to this little girl makes me smile so big. I'm so thankful that I can provide this gift to my amazing husband. He deserves it!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Best wishes for a quick and easy delivery!!! :)