Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last day of work!!!

I decided on Monday, that today would be my last day of work. I need a couple "me" days before baby comes. It was also my boss's birthday so we had a pretty easy day. Had breakfast at work and took about a 2 hour lunch. Hard day...haha.
We went to the doctor today and no new news... still 1 cm dilated and not much progress on anything else. Baby hasn't dropped or anything. Still scheduled to go in on Sunday at 8 p.m. and getting induced on Monday morning. The meds they give should help to soften my cervix more. Doctor said if I haven't gotten to about 4 cm by noon or she hasn't dropped, she's probably not fitting. So a c-section will be likely. Either way we'll see.
Tomorrow's agenda: PEDICURE and MASSAGE!!! and sleeping in, as long as I can!

No comments: