Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nursery Photos!

The furniture FINALLY arrived on Thursday. I found some pink and brown knobs at Hobby Hobby on sale for $1.50 each! What a steal. It totally changes the look of the changing table. Sooo cute.

I'm going to put something over the crib...I just haven't decided what yet. Maybe a stencilled "S" or her initials. Any ideas? I also was thinking of hanging little picture frames with our family's pictures in them. Still brainstorming. Not gonna happen until AFTER she gets here though. Framed the fabric the crib bedding is made from (if it ever arrives). And painted the frames pink to match the walls. I love the way the stripes turned out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I know this is going to be a crazy comment, but I just googled "Customstuff2" and your blog came up, so I was wondering if you ever received your bedding? I placed an order in July and I have yet to receive my bedding and I am getting worried. If you'd like please contact me by email, austin.susanna@gmail.com. Thanks.