Saturday, July 17, 2010

Doc Appointment Update.

Had a doctor appointment on Thursday. I am 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. She weighs 6 lbs 10 oz already (but this is right on schedule). Baby's head is still really high. Doesn't seem like it's "dropped" at all. And she's still facing up. There are some positions/exercises that I'm doing to try to get her to turn her little body facing down... really hoping she turns because apparently I can still deliver her, but it's very very painful. And most of the pain is in the back. Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks! I can't believe we made it this far. I'm so proud of my little girl for staying put and so happy my body finally decided to cooperate and accept the fact that I am prego. Ha.
The furniture is finally here and all set up and ready to go. Jack put the crib together last night and it's soooo pretty. I am obsessed with her room. The bedding is supposed to ship on Monday. Nothing like waiting till the last minute Etsy Lady!!!
Will post some pics of the room soon.
Only 1 more week of work left!!! I can't wait for my parents to get here in 1 week from today and Lauren to get here. Lauren's going to do a photo shoot with the baby at the hospital and I bought some super cute fabric and bows to use. It's going to be a crazy, crazy rest of the summer and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: