Sunday, July 11, 2010

36 weeks prego today!!!

36 week baby bump picture! I am a HOUSE! We had a fun/eventful weekend. Friday night it was raining like a monsoon here and Jack's new car started leaking... oh did I mention he got a new car?? Luckily it's got a 1 year warranty on it. Here's a picture of it. It's a 2006 Jeep Commander. I can actually get in to the car without help...it's just like a car. And I feel totally comfortable driving it. My favorite part of it is the "skylights" in the back seat. They don't open but it's great so the baby can look up at the stars ;)
Anyway, Friday night we went out for Sushi with Mark and his girlfriend and then went and saw Get him to the Greek. It is the funniest movie ever!! Saturday I was on a mission for lamps for our room, Jack put together the nightstands I bought. Our room is almost finished. I haven't found lamps yet and need some pics on the wall. But my "nursing station" is all ready to go. I have my new comfy recliner, table, and t.v. all set up in our room. I will post some pictures as soon as it's all ready.
Saturday night we went to dinner with Mark and Jen, and Jenni and Matt for Tex-Mex. It was soooo good, but I ate way to much. Stayed out till about 11 which is crazy for me!! Trying to get all of our "fun" in before baby gets here.
16 more days to go. It's hard to believe that this time, 2 weeks from now, we will be getting ready to go to the hospital to have our baby!!!!

No comments: