Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Push Gift!!

Jack surprised me last night by giving me my Push Gift (if you don't know what that is...I didn't know either until my girlfriends told me all about it... it's the gift your husband gets you for having his baby, or "pushing" out his baby). It's a DSLR camera! A Nikon D5000. It's a way more advanced camera than I ever wanted or expected, but my husband is a gadget freak so I'm not surprised he got the "best". It even came with a second lens for wider zoom angles. I'm very excited to learn about it before little Sawyer gets here and Mamarazzi is in full affect.

Thank you hubby! You are the best. We also FINALLY got our stroller and I have to order the car seat in a couple of days so it arrives at the house when we are in town. Baby Trend Flex-Lock car seat. It was one of the top rated and then it has a matching jogging stroller! We decided to just get a jogging stroller and not a four-wheel stroller. I didn't see a point in buying two except that sometimes the jogging strollers are a little big to push around the mall and places like that, but this one is actually pretty compact. Very excited!!

No comments: