Thursday, June 17, 2010

Husband's in Jamaica...I am not....BOO :(

Jack and I flew in to St. Louis last night. I was so glad he was on the flight with me. It's tough dragging my fatness around the airport, much less leaning over to put something under my seat on the plane. My big ol' Sawyer Belly gets in the way. Plus it was reassuring to have help. And the best news...NO NOSEBLEEDS this time! Hooray.
Took Jack to the airport this morning at 4 a.m. Funny because he had to fly back to Dallas for his connection to Jamaica. We originally were going to drive to St. Louis but a couple of months ago when my back started hurting, I realized an 1 1/2 hour flight trumps a 10 hour drive so we booked flights.
Jack made it safe and sound to Jamaica. I am super jealous and missing him. And, of course, annoyed that he is there and not me... and I am fat and he is skinny...and he has energy and I have none...and he doesn't have to squeeze a watermelon out of him, and I do. But I'm not complaining! Ha ha. He reminds me every time I start my pitty party that I've been to: Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands (twice), Nova Scotia, and Puerto Rico (three times) without him. And I remind him that it was all for WORK...and it's not the same as being on vacation. Anyway, now he just owes me an amazing vacation after the baby's born. ;) Anxiously waiting until he arrives back in the U.S.A. on Monday night though so I can talk to him and so he's not so far.
Congratulations to my sister-in-law Kim and her soon-to-be husband Brian on their wedding! I so wish I could be there like they were there for my wedding in Mexico. But even more than I want to be there, I wish Jack's mom was there. We will just HAVE to take another family vacation as soon as she is all better. xoxoxo
I have a busy week in St. Louis, but I'm trying to take it as easy as I can. My belly is large and completely in charge and I have a really busy weekend next weekend for my BFF's weddding!!!

No comments: