Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back in Big D!!

We are back in Dallas now...no more trips for us! My BFF's wedding was amazing and she looked gorgeous. I managed to stay out 'till 2 a.m. for her Rehearsal Dinner because I wanted to be there for her (while she got completely trashed) and I was the DD for Lauren and Jason. Which I owed to Lauren because when she was prego, I took FULL advantage of her ;) Friday night Jack flew in and we hung out with the kiddos for a bit. Saturday was jam packed starting at 9:30 a.m. to get my hair done, then wedding, then bus, then reception. Finally got back to my parents house (I was again the DD to a drunken husband, dad, and mom...fun, fun) after midnight.
Sunday we got to hang out with Jack's family all day which was much needed and a lot of fun. Unfortunately our flight got delayed because of storms and we didn't get back home until after midnight... I'm still recovering from an exhausting weekend.

We have a doctor appointment this afternoon. I'm hoping she gives me a little insight of how big Sawyer is getting and if she will induce me at 38 weeks...which is only 3 1/2 weeks away!!!! Oh my!

Still waiting for the furniture and the crib bedding to come in.

Buying a recliner this weekend hopefully. I am having a lot of trouble sleeping because my hips hurt SO bad from laying on my side. I toss and turn all night from that and bathroom trips. Soooo exhausted, but I guess at least I'll be ready for the baby.

My mom is staying with me for 2 weeks when Sawyer is born and I am sooo happy. I wish she was staying forever!!!

I will update with pictures from the wedding and doctor update tomorrow!

No comments: