Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun day of Baby-ness! and 27 weeks pregnant.

27 weeks pregnant!!! Only 13 more to go!
Today Jack and I went to the Dallas Arboretum to get our maternity pictures taken. My co-worker that does photography on the side did them. It was a lot of fun. We'd never been to the Arboretum before and it was way better than we thought. It's basically like the Missouri Botanical Gardens in St. Louis, but a little bigger. There were tons of photographers, weddings, babies, all sorts of people getting pictures done so we just blended right in. The weather was gorgeous. Can't wait to see our pictures!! Here are some pics of my ginormous belly. Hard to believe it's probably going to double in size. Feeling very happy to have gotten our maternity pictures before 1) the weather becomes a million degrees in Texas 2) my belly gets any bigger and 3) my body swells up like the marshmallow man.
Tonight we re-painted the baby's room. I covered the green with brown and LOVE it!!! Tomorrow we are adding stripes to the brown. I will post some pictures when we are done. Can't wait to see the finished product. Hoping it turns out like the pictures I have in my head ;)
That's it for now... going to bed if baby stops beating my belly up and lets me. She's a wild one.

No comments: