Sunday, February 21, 2010

16 weeks !!!

Officially 16 weeks (but I like to say 4 months because that sounds way more to me). Three more days until we finally find out what kind of clothes to start buying and what color to paint the room!
I spent my Sunday afternoon shopping and got a ton of maternity clothes (one pair of jeans, jean capris, khatki pants, a bunch of maternity tank tops, and a few shirts). Old Navy had a great sale and I cleaned up! I've been in denial about maternity pants and have been using Bella Bands until this point, but I dont think that is going to hold for much longer.
Today I have to go to Seattle for work for a few days. This will be my first business trip since I found out I was pregnant...which is crazy for my normal travel schedule. Luckily my naseousness has gone away and my cold I had forever (Jack and I were sick for like 2 weeks) has just about gone away. I'm taking the red-eye home on Wednesday night and get in to Dallas at 5:00 a.m. on Thursday morning. Let's hope my flight is on time because my big doctor appointment is at 9:00 a.m.!!!!

No comments: